Expression of Interest – Miles Construction
Miles Construction has a proven track record in the successful delivery of commercial and residential projects both in Christchurch and Auckland. We specialise in Build, Design and Project Management services nationwide of every scale and type. From small to large, both residential and commercial, our qualified teams are able to guide clients through the process to meet their exact needs.
Our approach to business is to understand our clients’ needs and always act in their interest. As a result, we have an excellent record in client satisfaction and are proud of our long lasting relationship with our clients.
Operating since November 2006 Miles Construction has been progressively growing our team of highly motivated and professional staff. We are always interested in hearing from construction professionals and you are welcome to send through your expression of interest to LdeCort@milesconstruction.co.nz if you do not see a suitable role below.
We are seeking Expressions of Interest for an additional Project Manager to complement our hard-working team based at our office in Auckland.
In this role you will:
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are met (site, administrative and reporting)
- Establish and maintain excellent internal and external customer service throughout the entire construction
- Understand plans and organise the sequential build process across multiple units with attentive management of contractors / suppliers to high quality standards
- Ensure construction standards and schedules are in accordance with Miles Construction quality management principles
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of NZ Building Codes; NZ 3910 / NZ 3915
- Work with our key IT support software ensuring information is accurately entered and managed
- Schedule and deliver relevant and constructive meetings, providing critical information via weekly updates and reports.
- Report to the QS for monthly payment claims and any variations.
- Proven track record in multi-unit and/or commercial project management
- Background in construction and/or site management (with current LBP an advantage)
- Experience in the NZ construction industry
- Intermediate level of computer literacy and open to learning new systems, MS Project an advantage
- Well organised, self-manage, can work to deadlines, resilient under pressure,
- Able to work independently and remotely with effective management of contractors / suppliers
- Busy days with variety, challenges and purpose
- Support and leadership from the wider team
- A competitive salary
- A career path with opportunities for professional development
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Project Manager to join our reputable company.
Please note applicants must either be a NZ resident or hold a NZ valid work visa.
If you require more information please visit www.milesconstruction.co.nz to find out more about us. Alternatively email Lynn de Cort on LdeCort@milesconstruction.co.nz
The role is NOT open for recruitment agency referrals.